Site Event/Activity record EMO8934 - 1995-1997: HBR - RCHME Architectural Division surveys
Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England
National Recording Project by RCHME.
- --- SMO6033 Collection: Hesketh-Roberth, M.. 1996. MALMSMEAD BRIDGE, BRENDON.
- <1> SMO6693 Report: Cattell, J.. 1997. Couple Cross Cottage, Cutcombe, Somerset. RCHME.
- <2> SEM6884 Report: Jones, B.V.. 2000. Barton Town, Challacombe, Devon. English Heritage.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 613515, Enhanced 19 October 2021.
No mapped location recorded.
|HER Area||EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (11)
- MDE20311 18th Century barn and shippon at Barton Town Farm (Building)
- MSO10543 Couple Cross, Cutcombe (Building)
- MEM22116 Higher Thorne and Cottages, Exford (Building)
- MEM23048 Horsen Farm, Exmoor (Building)
- MDE1255 Lynton and Lynmouth Cliff Railway (Building)
- MSO7729 Malmsmead Bridge (Building)
- MSO11280 New Barn, Ashcott Barton (Building)
- MDE20313 Original 17th Century farmhouse at Barton Town Farm (Building)
- MDE20962 The Royal Castle Hotel, Lynton (Building)
- MEM23738 Weatherslade Farm, Withypool (Building)
- MSO10635 Yealscombe, Exford (Building)
Record last edited
Jan 26 2022 5:17PM