MSO9448 - Kittswall Farm Old House (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
SS 972 426. Kittswall Farm Old House. Early 16th Century longhouse with 17th Century additions and alterations.  Kitswall Farm is sited at SS 9702 4264 (MME24823) and Higher Kitswall is located at SS 9715 4257 (MEM24824). The building could relate to either farmstead and it is likely the grid reference cited in  is incorrect. [2,3]
- <1> SEM7987 Archive: English Heritage. National Monuments Record / AMIE / Monarch entry - viewable via Pastscape. 521837.
- <2>XY SEM8545 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2018. MasterMap. [Mapped features: #40072 ; #46433 ]
- <3> SEM8630 Verbal communication: Various. 1999-. Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Team staff comments. Catherine Dove, 6 January 2019.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 970 426 (136m by 65m)|
|Civil Parish||DUNSTER, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
|Civil Parish||TIMBERSCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (2)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=521837 (Original Monarch entry: 521837)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 94 SW99
- NBR Index Number: 41937
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 521837
Record last edited
Mar 3 2020 3:18PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.