MSO10859 - Chypleighs, Rosemary Lane, Dulverton (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
Chypleighs is an early 19th century cottage, roughcast over rubble and possibly adapted from an earlier two-cell and cross-passage plan dwelling with stone stacks at either end. There are pointed arch openings; the windows are casements with divided tracery heads, and the door of vertical plank construction.  The building was visited in February 2012 as part of the rapid condition survey of Exmoor's Listed Buildings 2012-13. It received a BAR score of 6. 
- <1> SMO5109 Index: Department of the Environment. List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest . 36th List, District of West Somerset. 04/08/1986.
- <2> SEM6958 Unpublished document: Fisher, J.. c.2003. Dulverton Conservation Area Appraisal. p16.
- <3> SEM8060 Report: Lawrence, G.. 2014. Exmoor National Park: Rapid condition survey of listed buildings 2012-13.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9152 2788 (12m by 11m) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- 2012-3 Building At Risk Score (6): 1648/15/88
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 31420
Record last edited
May 27 2014 2:34PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.