MEM25206 - St Bartholomew's Churchyard, Rodhuish (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Graveyard in use since at least medieval times.  The site is shown on the Withycombe Parish Tithe Map and labelled 680, which the Apportionment describes as "Rodhuish Chapel Yard".  The graveyard is shown on the 2022 MasterMap data, but is not labelled. 
- <1> SEM8675 Verbal communication: Various. 1900-. Somerset County Council / South West Heritage Trust staff comments. M Aston, Somerset County Council, 10 December 1976.
- <2> SSO712 Map: 1840. Withycombe Tithe Map and Apportionment. Land parcel 680.
- <3>XY SEM340925 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2022. MasterMap data. 1:2,500. [Mapped feature: #47972 ]
|Grid reference||Centred ST 0121 3959 (61m by 59m)|
|Civil Parish||WITHYCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- National Monuments Record reference: ST 03 NW13
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 188393
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34272
Record last edited
May 30 2022 12:29PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.