MEM22384 - Lyndale Bridge, Lynmouth (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
Lyndale Bridge over the East Lyn is a prominent landmark, a largely stone-built, shallow arched single-span structure, completed in 1954 after the flood. It is angled to enable maximum unimpeded flow of floodwater. 
- <1> SEM6954 Report: Fisher, J.. 2003. Lynmouth: Conservation Area Character Appraisal. 18.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7240 4946 (32m by 39m)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Related Articles (1)
External Links (0)
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 3 fluvial & tidal
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 fluvial and tidal
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 tidal
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:11PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.