MEM22199 - The Drang, Porlock (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
The Drang probably has medieval origins as a back lane to the rear of burgage plots. It now provides access to several short 19th Century terraces infilling the former burgage plots. 
- <1> SEM6959 Report: Fisher, J.. 2002. Porlock: Conservation Area Character Appraisal. p8, 13, 14, 18, 19.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 8869 4668 (130m by 47m) (MasterMap)|
|Civil Parish||PORLOCK, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (0)
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
Record last edited
Jul 11 2016 1:07PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.