MSO12130 - No 13, West Street, Dunster (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
18th century frontage with later alterations. Colourwashed rendering, plain tiles, eaves, roof at two levels. Two storeys. Three 3-light wood casement windows. Central recessed ribbed door with later tiled hood on brackets.  English Heritage Listed Building Number: 264725. First Listed on 06/11/1975.  The building is situated within Dunster's Conservation Area.  The building was visited in April 2012 as part of the rapid condition survey of Exmoor's Listed Buildings 2012-13. It received a BAR score of 6.  The building is depicted but not labelled on 2018 MasterMap data. 
- <1> SSO691 Index: 4/8/1983. Twenty-fifth List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. District of West Somerset (Somerset).
- <2> SSO2013 Unassigned: Webster CJ, Historic Environment Record. 2005. Staff Comments, Somerset County Council.
- <3> SEM7910 Unpublished document: Fisher, J.. 2002. Dunster Conservation Area Character Appraisal. p22.
- <4> SEM8060 Report: Lawrence, G.. 2014. Exmoor National Park: Rapid condition survey of listed buildings 2012-13.
- <5>XY SEM8545 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2018. MasterMap. [Mapped feature: #39162 ]
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9900 4351 (19m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||DUNSTER, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- 2012-3 Building At Risk Score (6): 26/4/92
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34997
Record last edited
Jan 21 2020 1:45PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.