MSO12089 - 32-34, High Street, Dunster (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
Mid 19th century frontage. Render, slate roof, brick stacks. Two storeys. Five windows, 3-light wood casements with glazing bars. Two elliptical headed door openings, recessed doors one with arched fanlight.  English Heritage Listed Building Number: 264680. First Listed on 22/05/1969.  The building is situated within Dunster's Conservation Area.  The buildings were visited in April 2012 as part of the rapid condition survey of Exmoor's Listed Buildings 2012-13. They received a BAR score of 6.  The building is depicted on 2018 MasterMap data. The northern end is labelled "34" and the southern end "32". 
- <1> SSO691 Index: 4/8/1983. Twenty-fifth List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. District of West Somerset (Somerset).
- <2> SSO2013 Unassigned: Webster CJ, Historic Environment Record. 2005. Staff Comments, Somerset County Council.
- <3> SEM7910 Unpublished document: Fisher, J.. 2002. Dunster Conservation Area Character Appraisal. p21.
- <4> SEM8060 Report: Lawrence, G.. 2014. Exmoor National Park: Rapid condition survey of listed buildings 2012-13.
- <5>XY SEM8545 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2018. MasterMap. [Mapped feature: #39124 ]
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9917 4380 (21m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||DUNSTER, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- 2012-3 Building At Risk Score (6): 26/4/48/1
- 2012-3 Building At Risk Score (6): 26/4/48/2
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34948
Record last edited
Jan 21 2020 3:11PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.