MSO11949 - Prehistoric flint scatter ay Lyncombe Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Two scrapers, one long flake, one flake with retouch and waste flakes found by I East.  In private ownership  This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information. Pers comm, Isabel East, Durham University, 17 September 1984.
- <2> SSO913 Article in serial: Dennison, E. 1985. Somerset Archaeology 1984-5. Proceedings of the Somerset Archaeology and Natural History Society. 129. 3.
- <3> SSO1 Unpublished document: Somerset County Council. Various. Somerset HER parish files - Exmoor records.
- <4> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1095163, Extant 9 May 2022.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9450 3020 (101m by 93m) Unknown|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1095163 (Original Monarch entry: 1095163)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO8873
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SW39
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1095163
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34533
Record last edited
May 9 2022 8:47PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.