MSO10411 - Mound on Hoar Moor (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
At SS 8692 4072 is a low, flat-topped crescentic earthen mount 7 to 10 metres in diameter and 0.50 metres high. It is of uncertain function. 
- <1> SSO588 Unpublished document: RCHME. 17/9/1987. RCHME SS84SE site visit. 37.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 8691 4071 (8m by 8m)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=36065 (Original Monarch entry: 36065 (field system and settlement))
- Exmoor National Park Authority HER number: MSO9193
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SE37
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 36065
- Somerset SMR PRN: 19347
Record last edited
Jan 26 2022 12:48PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.