MMO725 - Field system surrounding Rugg's Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Fragments of a banked field system with associated ridge and furrow fields of medieval or post-medieval date. These features lie in fields surrounding Rugg's Farm and are visible on vertical air photographs. [1,2]
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/1944 1150-52 23-JAN-1947.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/2082 3024-5 19-MAY-1947.
- <3> SMO7520 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 SE. AF1118137.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9790 3145 (1116m by 593m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1120518 (Original Monarch entry: 1120518)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO8920
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SE52
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1120518
Record last edited
May 29 2018 3:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.