MMO714 - Possible water meadow at Harewood Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
Parallel field drains possibly part of a post medieval catch meadow irrigation system at Hurwood Farm. These features are visible on vertical air photographs, centred at SS 9685 3015.  The water meadow is part of a large system to the east of Harewood and South Greenslade Farm. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. NMR MAL/77037 218 26-NOV-1977.
- <2> SMO7520 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 SE. AF1118137.
- <3> SMO7042 Unpublished document: Winton, H.. 1999. RCHME/EH Aerial Photographers Comment. Helen Winton/19-MAY-1998/RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9684 3011 (170m by 173m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1120119 (Original Monarch entry: 1120119)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO8911
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SE41
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1120119
Record last edited
Jan 15 2019 4:52PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.