MEM23645 - Iron Age or Roman enclosure east of Vemplett's Cross (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
The cropmark of a possible Iron Age or Roman enclosure can be seen on Historic England Reconnaissance aerial photographs taken in 2010. This is situated to the west of Huish Barton at ST 0478 3855.  This record is possibly a duplicate of MMO3675. Monument record created as part of NRHE to HER pilot project. [2,3]
- <1> SMO4069 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Oblique Aerial Photograph. NMR 27245_001 to 27245_007, 28 June 2010.
- <2> SEM8323 Archive: Historic England. 2016. NRHE to HER prototype website test. 1595658.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1595658, Added 12 July 2016.
|Grid reference||ST 0477 3854 (point) (Aerial survey)|
|Civil Parish||NETTLECOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (0)
- National Monuments Record reference: ST 03 NW130
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1595658
Record last edited
May 5 2021 5:04PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.