MEM23594 - Outbuilding to west of former Vicarage, Winsford (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
The Tithe Map for Winsford shows an enclosed yard to the west of the former Vicarage, with the boundary for this yard having the same approximate length and being parallel to the western elevation at c. SS 9047 3519.  The 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps depict a structure in this location, on the same orientation as the original western boundary of the yard and appearing to occupy the entire length of it. It may include the original boundary division material within its fabric. [2,3] The building is apparently depicted on modern MasterMap data. 
- <1> SSO710 Map: 1839. Winsford Tithe Map and Apportionment.
- <2> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <4> SEM8322 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2016. MasterMap.
- <5> SEM8396 Report: Quarme, G.. 2016. Heritage statement for the alteration and repair of the coach house, extending the garden, and installing panelling and secondary glazing in the drawing room of Quarme Mounceaux House, Winsford, Somerset.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9047 3519 (7m by 14m) (MasterMap)|
|Civil Parish||WINSFORD, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (0)
- None recorded
Record last edited
Nov 9 2016 3:52PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.