MEM15265 - Bossington Farmhouse and outbuildings (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
The 2003 Conservation Area appraisal for Bossington and West Lynch advises "Bossington Farmhouse and its outbuildings grouped around a cobbled yard form an attractive group ranging in date from c.1800 to the latter part of the 19th Century." 
- <1> SEM7908 Unpublished document: Fisher, J.. 2003. Bossington & West Lynch Conservation Area Character Appraisal. p13.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 896 479 (37m by 64m) (MasterMap)|
|Civil Parish||SELWORTHY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- https://heritagerecords.nationaltrust.org.uk/HBSMR/MonRecord.aspx?uid=MNA137535 (National Trust HER entry: MNA137535)
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
- National Trust HER Record: MNA137535
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.