MEM15217 - Hollow way to the east of Woodlands Farmstead (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
The deserted farmstead of Woodlands is approached by a holloway from the east. [1-3]
- <1> SSO294 Map: 1843. Luxborough Tithe Map and Apportionment.
- <2> SMO5560 Article in serial: Aston, M.. 1983. Deserted Farmsteads on Exmoor and the Lay Subsidy of 1327 in West Somerset. Proceedings of the Somerset Archaeological and Natural History Society. 127. P.95.
- <3> SEM7091 Article in serial: Aston, M.. 1976. Medieval Village Research Group Report. 24. P.9.
- <4> SMO6673 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS93NE.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9606 3777 (229m by 28m) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||LUXBOROUGH, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=36637 (Original Monarch entry: 36637)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NE16
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 36637
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33727
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33728
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33729
Record last edited
Nov 21 2014 11:23AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.