MSO9265 - Fishpond northeast of Kersham (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
"Fishpond" is marked on the 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance survey maps and the 6" of 1962 to the northeast of Kersham. It is shown as a single pond with retaining dam. [1-5]
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Somerset CC SMR 29 Sep 1986.
- <2> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SMO5112 Map: Ordnance Survey. Various. Ordnance Survey Map (Scale / Date) . 25" 1904.
- <4> SMO5112 Map: Ordnance Survey. Various. Ordnance Survey Map (Scale / Date) . 6" 1962.
- <5> SSO708 Survey: Western Archaeological Trust. 1980s. Exmoor Aerial Photograph Survey. 9439.
- <6> SSO258 Aerial photograph: September 19. HSL.UK.71-177 Run 95. 8750.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9455 3926 (61m by 36m)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1089139 (Original Monarch entry: 1089139)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11173
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW22
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1089139
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33503
Record last edited
Jan 22 2013 10:40AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.