MSO9236 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A deserted farm is alleged at West Stowey from documentary sources. (1-3)
- <1> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information or Staff Comments. Aston M 08.11.1977. SCPD.
- <2> SMO5112 Map: Ordnance Survey. Various. Ordnance Survey Map (Scale / Date) . 6" 1962.
- <3> SMO4109 Serial: Somerset Archaeological and Natural History Society. 1851-. Proceedings of the Somerset Archaeological and Natural History Society. Aston M Vol No. - 127, 1983 Page Nos. - 91.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 897 387 (192m by 118m)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=974545 (Pastscape entry: 974545)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 83 NE33
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 974545
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33508
Record last edited
Dec 7 2010 2:48PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.