MSO8941 - Undated subcircular enclosure south of Gupworthy Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Potential cropmarks of an undated subcircular enclosure, 250 metres to the south of Gupworthy Farm. This feature is visible on vertical air photographs taken in 1976 and is centred at SS 9700 3460. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. MAL/76049 071-73 (26 June 1976).
- <2> SMO7520 Archive: Dyer, C.. 1998. RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 SE. AF1118137.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1121110, Extant 5 May 2022.
|Grid reference||SS 9700 3460 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1121110 (Original Monarch entry: 1121110)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO747
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SE74
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1121110
Record last edited
May 5 2022 10:15AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.