MSO8669 - Disputed Bronze Age barrow at Brightworthy Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
[SS 8306 3578] Round Barrow.  There is nothing resembling a barrow in this area.  This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1>XY SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 35752: Pte 6 inch (Somerset County Museum,Taunton Museum). [Mapped feature: #42332 ]
- <2> SMO7316 Unpublished document: PALMER, JP. Mid 1960s. Field Investigators Comments. Ordnance Survey visit, 31 August 1965.
- <3>XY SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 35752, Extant 27 July 2021. [Mapped feature: #42332 ]
|Grid reference||SS 8306 3578 (point) Estimated from sources|
|Civil Parish||WITHYPOOL AND HAWKRIDGE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=35752 (Pastscape entry: 35752)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO12264
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 83 NW6
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 35752
- Somerset SMR PRN: 35333
Record last edited
Jul 27 2021 4:47PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.