MSO8646 - Waterwheel at Higher Rodhuish Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Short concrete leat (25 yards) from stream to overshot iron wheel. Made by J Chidgey of Watchet - 14ft diameter and 3ft 9ins wide with 48 buckets. 
- <1> SSO1999 Unassigned: Warren, D Somerset Industrial Archaeology Society. 29.11.77.
|Grid reference||ST 0119 3979 (point)|
|Civil Parish||WITHYCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/maps.aspx?a=0&hob_id=975151 (Original Monarch entry: 975151)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11716
- National Monuments Record reference: ST 03 NW39
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 975151
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 34283
Record last edited
Feb 21 2013 2:12PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.