MSO7943 - Undated mound on Porlock Allotment (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Large round mound seen on aerial photographs. [1-3] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SSO268 Aerial photograph: September 19. HSL.UK.71-178 Run 83. 9301.
- <2> SSO289 Aerial photograph: 1947. LHL CPE/UK/1980. 3063.
- <3> SEM7406 Unpublished document: McDonnell, R.. 1980. Gazetteer of Sites in the Exmoor National Park Identified through Aerial Photography. 8343.
- <4> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 974993, Extant 19 June 2021.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 8350 4329 (27m by 26m)|
|Civil Parish||PORLOCK, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=974993 (Pastscape entry: 974993)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11572
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SW85
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 974993
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33969
Record last edited
Jun 19 2021 10:06PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.