MSO7786 - Undated mound on Manor Allotment (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A mound, centred at SS 8041 4367, on the southern side of Manor Allotment. It consists of a circular earthen mound 4.6 m in diameter and 0.6 m high. It is covered in heather, moor grass and moss, and has a slight scrape in its summit. Its date is uncertain. Found during field reconnaissance. 
- <1> SMO7329 Unpublished document: Wilson-North, R.. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation.
|Grid reference||SS 8040 4367 (point)|
|Civil Parish||OARE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1072343 (Original Monarch entry: 1072343)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO10198
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SW141
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1072343
- Somerset SMR PRN: 15646
Record last edited
Jul 25 2013 11:41AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.