MSO7626 - Medieval open fields, east of Headon Cross (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
SS 9362 4596. Medieval open fields were reported, located east of Headon Cross.  The exact location and extent of the features are not known. 
- <1>XY SSO1777 Article in serial: Osborn, B.. 1983. Parish surveys in Somerset five: Minehead Without. Proceedings of the Somerset Archaeological and Natural History Society. 5. Map 3. [Mapped feature: #46821 ]
- <2> SEM8630 Verbal communication: Various. 1993-. Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Team staff comments. Catherine Dove, 25 November 2020.
|Grid reference||SS 9362 4596 (point) (Historic mapping)|
|Civil Parish||MINEHEAD WITHOUT, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=866939 (Pastscape entry: 866939)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 94 NW71
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 866939
Record last edited
Nov 25 2020 9:08AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.