MSO7595 - Post-medieval field system north of Moor Wood (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
The remains of a field system of probable post medieval origin lie north of Moor Wood, centred at SS 9514 4775. The field system was recorded as part of the RCHME survey of the ENPA land holding on North Hill.  This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO5780 Report: Riley, H. and Wilson-North, R.. 1997. The field archaeology of North Hill: An archaeological survey of the Exmoor National Park holding. RCHME.
- <2> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1102487, Extant 10 May 2022.
|Grid reference||SS 95144 47841 (point) Centred on|
|Civil Parish||MINEHEAD WITHOUT, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (3)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102487 (Original Monarch entry: 1102487)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 94 NE71
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1102487
Record last edited
May 10 2022 11:32AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.