MSO7438 - Possible World War Two mound on Tarr Ball Hill (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A small rectangular mound with associated hollow lies on Tarr Ball Hill, close to the road to Stoke Pero, at SS 86800 43170. The hollow is 5 metres by 2 metres by 0.8 metres. The feature is probably associated with military activity. 
- <1> SMO7322 Unpublished document: Riley, H.. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation, 21 Jan 1997.
|Grid reference||SS 86800 43169 (point)|
|Civil Parish||LUCCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1093262 (Original Monarch entry: 1093262)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO10025
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SE113
- National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1093262
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13462
Record last edited
Mar 4 2020 9:20AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.