MSO7354 - White Burrow field, northeast of Pool Bridge (Place)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Field centred SS 8780 4482 - White Burrow.  Nothing visible on ground.  A pasture field with no evidence of a barrow but the name may be derived from the barrow which existed until 1939-45 in a field 100 metres to the northwest (MSO7318). 
- <1> SSO292 Map: Collard Cox, W.. 1841. Luccombe Tithe Map and Apportionment.
- <2> SMO7319 Unpublished document: PITCHER, GHP. Field Investigators Comments. Ordnance Survey visit, 21 June 1965.
- <3> SMO7320 Unpublished document: Quinnell, N.V.. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation, 12 September 1987.
|Grid reference||SS 877 448 (point)|
|Civil Parish||LUCCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=36088 (Original Monarch entry: 36088)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO10007
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SE47
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 36088
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13000
Record last edited
Mar 4 2020 12:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.