MSO7114 - Possible clearance cairn at Lanacombe (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A clearance cairn is recorded at SS 7761 4334. ( The cairn was not located during field reconnaissance.  This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1>XY SDE79935 Report: McDonnell, R.. 1993/4. Archaeological Survey of Exe Plain/Lanacombe. Field Record Number: 52. [Mapped feature: #47131 ]
- <2> SMO7329 Unpublished document: Wilson-North, R.. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation, 9 August 1994.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1042542, Extant 26 May 2021.
|Grid reference||SS 7761 4334 (point)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1042542 (Pastscape entry: 1042542)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO12422
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SE137
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1042542
- Somerset SMR PRN: 35618
Record last edited
May 26 2021 8:52AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.