MSO6911 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A short length of contour leat measuring 200m long, 100m south of Warren farmhouse. It has a maximum width of 0.5m.
- <1> SMO4067 Aerial photograph: Aerial photograph reference number . AP CPE.UK.1980 4156 April 1947.
- <2> SMO4067 Aerial photograph: Aerial photograph reference number . AP SCPD HSL.UK 71-177 Run 79 9282 Sept 1971.
- <3> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R, 1985 Recommendations for the management of archaeological sites.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7947 4064 (152m by 61m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102003 (Pastscape entry: 1102003)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SE61
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1102003
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33081
Record last edited
Oct 23 2013 4:09PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.