MSO6909 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A contour leat running from SS 78904095 to SS 79554057. The western section generally measures 0.6m wide with a low spread running down from the east side of the farm. To the south of the farm it is barely discernable. The leat does not cut any other features but it is cut by C19 field boundaries and road.
- <1> SMO4067 Aerial photograph: Aerial photograph reference number . AP/CPE.UK. 1980 4156 April 1947.
- <2> SMO4067 Aerial photograph: Aerial photograph reference number . AP/SCPD HSL.UK 71-177 run 79 9282 Septemeber 1971.
- <3> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R, 1985 Recommendations for the managment of archaeological sites..
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7922 4076 (656m by 380m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1101997 (Pastscape entry: 1101997)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SE59
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1101997
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33079
Record last edited
Oct 23 2013 4:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.