MSO6908 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A contour leat running from the Warren to Dry Hill. It is fairly well preserved throught its length measuring 0.6m wide with a down slope bank up to 0.5m high and 1.5m wide.
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. AP/CPE.UK.4156-7 April 1947.
- <2> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. AP/SCPD HSL.UK71-177 Run 79 9282 September 1971.
- <3> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R, 1985, Recommendations for the management of archaeological sites..
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7917 4074 (1376m by 649m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1101993 (Pastscape entry: 1101993)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SE58
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1101993
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33078
Record last edited
Oct 23 2013 4:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.