MSO6894 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
An irregular enclosure 250m west of Warren farmhouse. Banks remains of 2m wide and up to 1m high and there is no visible entrance. It has been suggested as a former garden for Warren Cottages.
- <1> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information or Staff Comments. E Dennison SCPD 21.03.1984.
- <2> SMO4067 Aerial photograph: Aerial photograph reference number . AP.MAM. 14.021 May 1977.
- <3> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R, 1985, Recommendations for the management of archaeological sites..
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7924 4073 (48m by 42m)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102041 (Pastscape entry: 1102041)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SE68
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1102041
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33090
Record last edited
Oct 23 2013 4:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.