MSO6784 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Leat, Allcombe Water. For setails see county SMR. (1)
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Somerset C.C. SMR 29-SEP-1986.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 8294 4079 (892m by 1313m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||EXFORD, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=974866 (Pastscape entry: 974866)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SW122
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 974866
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 34589
Record last edited
Apr 7 2020 11:42PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.