MSO6756 - WEST NEWLAND FARM NEWLAND PLANTATION (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
An area of post medieval settlement is recorded at West Newland Farm. However its form, size and condition is unclear. For details see county SMR. (1)
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Somerset C C SMR 29 Sep 1986.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 821 390 (88m by 108m)|
|Civil Parish||EXFORD, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=974448 (Pastscape entry: 974448)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 83 NW31
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 974448
- Somerset SMR PRN (Somerset): 33613
Record last edited
Aug 19 2009 12:52PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.