MSO6268 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
[SS 9067 4149; SS 9086 4131; SS 9106 4113] Mounds shown on parish boundary. (1) Nothing now visible. (2) The 1st edition OS map of 1889 shows Boundary Posts along the Wootton Courtenay/Cutcombe parish boundary (3). There are no obvious mounds as boundary markers in the area; a boundary stone is recorded as SS 94 SW 86 (4).
- <1> SMO5110 Externally held archive reference: Externally held archive. Cutcombe Tithe Map 1842.
- <2> SMO5103 Unpublished document: Ordnance Survey Archaeology Division Field Investigators Comments. F1 GHP 16-JUN-65.
- <4> SMO5112 Map: Ordnance Survey. Various. Ordnance Survey Map (Scale / Date) . Ordnance Survey 1889 1st edition OS map, Somerset 46.2.
- <5> SMO5111 Unpublished document: Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England. Field Investigators Comment. Riley H 1997 RCHME Field Investigation.
No mapped location recorded.
|Grid reference||Not recorded|
|Map sheet||Not recorded|
|Civil Parish||WOOTTON COURTENAY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=37030 (Pastscape entry: 37030)
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 94 SW30
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 37030
Record last edited
Aug 17 1999 12:00AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.