MSO12669 - Post-medieval stone or ballast quarry on southern side of Hadborough Hill (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
SS 96079 28496. A stone or ballast quarry, probably post medieval. It was surveyed by GPS in 1998. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO7329 Unpublished document: Wilson-North, R.. Various. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation, 24 February 1998.
- <2> SMO5799 Report: Wilson-North, R.. 1998. Haddon Hill, Brompton Regis, Somerset: An archaeological survey by the Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England. RCHME.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1132674, Extant 4 April 2022.
|Grid reference||SS 9607 2849 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132674 (Original Monarch entry: 1132674)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO8991
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NE31
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1132674
- Somerset SMR PRN: 35882
Record last edited
Apr 4 2022 3:05PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.