MSO12245 - Boundary stone on Hoar Moor (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A boundary stone has been noted in this location marking the boundary between Exford and Cutcombe parishes.  The stone does not appear to be marked on historic or modern mapping. [2-4]
- <1> SSO1 Unpublished document: Somerset County Council. Various. Somerset HER parish files - Exmoor records. PRN 35310, RA Setterington, 1990.
- <2> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <4> SEM8033 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2014. MasterMap.
|Grid reference||SS 8668 4012 (point) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
|Civil Parish||EXFORD, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 35310
Record last edited
Oct 17 2014 9:53AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.