MSO11845 - Undated subcircular enclosure north of Holloway Lane (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A low bank forming a subcircular enclosure was noted on aerial photographs north of Holloway Lane. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SSO289 Aerial photograph: 1947. LHL CPE/UK/1980. 4306.
- <2>XY SEM7406 Unpublished document: McDonnell, R.. 1980. Gazetteer of Sites in the Exmoor National Park Identified through Aerial Photography. SS8839. [Mapped feature: #47521 ]
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 974528, Extant 13 September 2021.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 8816 3953 (30m by 32m)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9232
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 83 NE28
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 974528
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34423
Record last edited
Sep 13 2021 2:39PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.