MSO11293 - Post-medieval adit east of Spraycombe Water (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Adit, associated with other mining activity along Orchard Bottom. 
- <1> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information or Staff Comments. R McDonnell, c.1982.
|Grid reference||SS 8156 4087 (point)|
|Civil Parish||EXFORD, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- https://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=974826 (Pastscape entry: 974826)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO6782
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SW117
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 974826
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33635
Record last edited
Jun 18 2019 3:33PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.