MSO11039 - Post-medieval or modern trackway on Little Ashcombe (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Trackway in the form of uneven ledge circa 3 metres wide running up slope in the up combe direction. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1>XY SSO1 Unpublished document: Somerset County Council. Various. Somerset HER parish files - Exmoor records. PRN 33178. [Mapped feature: #34246 ]
- <2> SEM7060 Report: McDonnell, R.. 1985. Recommendations for the Management of Archaeological Sites in the Exmoor National Park at Warren, Pinford, Tom's Hill and Hayes Allotment. 44 (site 238).
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1102169, Extant 2 June 2021.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7838 4094 (1015m by 71m)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- https://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102169 (Pastscape entry: 1102169)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO69001
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SE76
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1102169
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33178
Record last edited
Jun 2 2021 12:57PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.