MSO10961 - Post-medieval ironstone mine south of Long Barrow (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Earthworks and adit of iron mine in this area.  This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1>XY SSO1 Unpublished document: Somerset County Council. Various. Somerset HER parish files - Exmoor records. PRN 33100, R McDonnell, c.1982.. [Mapped feature: #46148 ]
- <2> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 975008, Extant 13 July 2021.
|Grid reference||SS 8054 4005 (point)|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- https://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=975008 (Pastscape entry: 975008)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO7043
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SW92
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 975008
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33100
Record last edited
Jul 13 2021 2:30PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.