MSO10942 - Leat, area of Warren Farm, Exmoor (Monument)
No summary available.
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A short length of contour leat 200m long, 100m S of Warren farmhouse. No apparent beginning or end. 0.5m wide and in places is almost non-existant. Helps to confuse the possible settlement site (PRN 33076) at its W end. 
- <1> SSO454 Unassigned: SMR file 33081.
- <2> SSO289 Aerial photograph: 1947. LHL CPE/UK/1980. 4156.
- <3> SSO245 Aerial photograph: September 19. HSL.UK.71-177 Run 79. 9282.
- <4> SSO416 Photograph: February 198. Slide (SCC Planning Department). 3.014.0087.
- <5> SSO1384 Report: McDonnell, R. 1985. Recommendations for the Management…. 41 (site 230).
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7947 4064 (152m by 61m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33081
Record last edited
Oct 23 2013 4:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.