MSO10431 - Troyte's Quarry, Tivington (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
'Troyte's Quarry' shown on Ordnance Survey map of c1904.  Noted as 'disused' on recent map.  Troyte's Quarry is also depicted and labelled on the 25 inch 1st Edition Ordnance Survey map.  The feature is shown but not labelled on 2020 MasterMap data. 
- <1>XY SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500. c.1904. [Mapped feature: #34604 ]
- <2> SSO1583 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2005. Landline Information.
- <3> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <4> SEM8817 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2020. MasterMap data. 1:2,500.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9332 4513 (81m by 46m)|
|Civil Parish||SELWORTHY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 19377
Record last edited
Oct 12 2021 11:30AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.