MSO10357 - Goosemoor Barn (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
'Goosemoore Barn' is shown on the 1st and 2nd edition Ordnance Survey maps. [1,2] Buildings not shown on 2005 Ordnance Survey Landline data.  Three ranges of buildings are still apparent in 1946.  Modern mapping seems to suggest that the building lies in ruins. 
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SSO1587 Map: Ordnance Survey. c.1904. Second Edition.
- <3> SSO1583 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2005. Landline Information.
- <4> SSO386 Aerial photograph: c.1946. RAF Black and White Vertical Aerial Photograph.
- <5> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information or Staff Comments. Catherine Dove, 11 February 2013.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9575 3560 (43m by 46m)|
|Civil Parish||EXTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Somerset SMR PRN: 18631
Record last edited
Dec 3 2018 1:22PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.