MSO10192 - Natural feature at Three Combes Foot (Non-antiquity)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
A feature at SS 8225 4396 is reported to be a possible cist but is a large block of outcropping rock. Not an antiquity. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information. M Walker, 17 Gloster Road, Barnstaple, Devon.
- <2> SMO7324 Unpublished document: Sainsbury, I.S.S. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation, 23 January 1990.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 863873, Extant 14 July 2021.
|Grid reference||SS 8224 4396 (point) Estimated from sources|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=863873 (Pastscape entry: 974919)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO7773
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 84 SW131
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 863873
- Somerset SMR PRN: 15640
Record last edited
Jul 14 2021 2:33PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.