MSO10066 - Ridge and furrow south of Halscombe Farm, Dulverton (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Medieval or Post Medieval ridge and furrow, centred at SS 9215 3000, is visible on aerial photographs. 
- <1> SSO639 Map: SS92NW. 75.
- <2> SMO6669 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NW.
- <3> SMO7522 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 92 NW. AF1131882.
- <4> SSO322 Aerial photograph: NMR MAL/76068 73 04-AUG-1976.
- <5> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. NMR MAL/76068 73 04-AUG-1976.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 921 299 (230m by 202m)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132525 (Original Monarch entry: 1132525)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO912
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9389
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NW75
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132525
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13789
Record last edited
Mar 21 2017 3:17PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.