MSO10065 - Ridge and furrow southwest of Hele Bridge, Dulverton (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Medieval or Post Medieval ridge and furrow, centred at SS 9280 2770, is visible on aerial photographs. 
- <1> SSO639 Map: SS92NW. 74.
- <2> SMO7522 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 92 NW. AF1131882.
- <3> SMO6669 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NW.
- <4> SSO381 Aerial photograph: 7-APR-1964. RAF 543/2821 (F65) 272-3 27-APR-1964.
- <5> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F65) 272-3 27-APR-1964.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9282 2768 (270m by 155m)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132521 (Pastscape entry: 1132521)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO908
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9388
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NW74
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132521
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13788
Record last edited
Dec 4 2012 12:52PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.