MSO10061 - Ridge and furrow northwest of Perry, Dulverton (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Medieval or Post Medieval ridge and furrow is visible, on aerial photographs, extending over an area measuring 430m by 120m, centred at SS 9290 2610. [1-3]
- <1> SSO639 Map: SS92NW. 68.
- <2> SMO6669 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NW.
- <3> SMO7522 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 92 NW. AF1131882.
- <4> SSO380 Aerial photograph: 27-APR-1964. RAF 543/2821 (F65) 270-1 27-APR-1964.
- <5> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F65) 270-1 27-APR-1964.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9287 2606 (198m by 455m)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132515 (Pastscape entry: 1132515)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO902
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9385
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NW68
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132515
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13699
Record last edited
Dec 4 2012 12:42PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.