MSO10060 - Earthwork banks southeast of Northcombe Farm, Dulverton (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Two parallel banks, of unknown date and function, are visible on aerial photographs. They are 120m long and 5m apart. They are centred at SS 9198 2880. [1-3] The field is shown as ploughed on the 2010 ENPA aerial photographs. 
- <1> SSO639 Map: SS92NW. 61.
- <2> SMO7522 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 92 NW. AF1131882.
- <3> SMO6669 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NW.
- <4> SSO378 Aerial photograph: 27-APR-1964. RAF 543/2821 (F64) 271-2 27-APR-1964.
- <5> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F64) 271-2 27-APR-1964.
- <6> SEM7617 Aerial photograph: Getmapping. 2010. Vertical Aerial Photography of Exmoor National Park.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9197 2879 (38m by 129m)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132273 (Pastscape entry: 1132273)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO868
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9381
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NW61
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132273
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13662
Record last edited
Dec 3 2012 4:29PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.