MSO10058 - Ridge and furrow south of Marshbridge Cross, Dulverton (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A block of medieval or post-medieval ridge and furrow, measuring 150m by 130m, is centred at SS 9070 2881, and is visible on aerial photographs taken in 1952. [1, 2]
- <1> SSO369 Aerial photograph: 02-SEP-1952. RAF 540/860 3140-1 02-SEP-1952.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 540/860 3140-1 02-SEP-1952.
- <3> SMO6669 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NW.
- <4> SSO639 Map: SS92NW. 59.
- <5> SMO7522 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 92 NW. AF1131882.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9069 2882 (144m by 180m)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132271 (Pastscape entry: 1132271)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO866
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9379
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NW59
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132271
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13660
Record last edited
Dec 10 2012 11:16AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.